IUTT offers you the perfect balance between futsal and having fun. The tournament only costs €70,- per participant for three days. Coaches who do not play matches enjoy a reduced fee of €45,- for three days.
These costs include:
- Three days of participation
- Sleeping accommodation at the IUTT campsite*
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner, drinks
- Free participation at all activities
- Pubcrawl drinking bracelet (one free drink per pub)
- Official IUTT Goodie Bag
- One parking ticket per team
*please bring your own sleeping equipment!
This year’s theme is “Hakuna Ma’futsal”! The theme is derived form the quote “Hakuna Matata” that is often used in the movie “The Lion King”. Hakuna Matata means “no worries” in Swahili. In this case it is all about futsal but we also want you to relax and have fun! There will be many side activities in which you can participate. Just sit back and relax and have an awesome tournament together with your friends!
- During IUTT the wristband must be worn at all times since it gives you access to all facilities and will be used during the pub crawl
- Please read the information brochure carefully. All necessary information will be provided to you in this way.